Runique

Update on Runique Roadmap

Hello everyone,

There were some questions as to why there have been no updates for the past two weeks, so thought it'd be a good time to make an update post to fill everyone in on what's going on behind the scenes.

As some of you may know, we have a new game developer! He has been with us for almost two weeks. The first week we wanted him to take the time to learn a bit about the framework that Runique uses. He was assigned to finish up/add skilling tasks for the missing skills. He has done a great job so far; some staff members tested and gave feedback on the tasks he made and he will be making some finishing touches before we release them!

I decided it was best for me to go back to our original roadmap plans (can be found here https://forum.runiqueps.com/index.php?/topic/162-runique-is-back/) so we can move on with some highly-requested content such as raids. Though this means there's not a constant stream of updates, it's something that can't keep being delayed and since we have another content developer, it should patch that gap just a little bit.

As far as advertisements go, we have a good amount of them still going. However, we decided it was best to wait until at least some of the roadmap updates are public before pumping advertisements again.

I hope this is helpful information and can answer at least some questions some may have! If there's something that was not addressed, please let me know and I will do my best to answer all (legitimate) questions

• Like 12

Thanks for clearing this up! 

Hope to see what the new Dev brings to Runique in the long run! :)

Atleast we know why no updates came now thank you !

Posted (edited)

Thanks for keeping everyone in the loop.

I'm excited to see what's in store for us👍🏼

Edited by Ragnar

Think the biggest thing that would help is just do a weekly post at the minimum even if nothing much has happened  :) Thanks for the post!

• Like 1