Duke Doto

Move Ring of Forging from Ach Store to PVM Store

RoF is a massive detriment to spend 50 Achievement points on (specifically for ironmen) It is essential for maxing and a damn necessity for HCI maxing.

An argument could be made that with the addition of RoF to the Smithing Tasks rewards that this point is moot, however trying getting 5000 points with 30-70 point rewards or trying to mine the coal to smelt for the only smithing task that is actually rewarding.

I suggest that the RoF is moved to PVM Store with a cost of 2,000-4,000 PVM points and that accounts who have been forced to purchase this (Ironmen in mind) could be reimbursed for the Achievement Points lost.

The Achievement Store shouldn't have items which are needed to max or level, it should be luxury and special items.

You stated yourself you can mine coal though. So it isn't necessary really. I get what you are saying but it doesn't help making it a bigger deal than it really is. But I wouldn't mind it being added to PVM shop for around 5k pts.

41 minutes ago, Nrazzer said:

You stated yourself you can mine coal though. So it isn't necessary really. I get what you are saying but it doesn't help making it a bigger deal than it really is. But I wouldn't mind it being added to PVM shop for around 5k pts.

It still uses the same ratio as OSRS for coal:ore 1:6 addy, 1:8 rune. I smelted 1k rune bars when doing 99 on Ironman at x25. I would've needed to mine 8k coal. This is a private server if I was going to do it like that I'd play OSRS, and on there it's less because of Blast Furnace.