fishftw

Candy Suggestion

Im just gonna throw out a quick Suggestion for candies, have an npc (possibly pennywise) that you gamble ur candy to.

50% Chance you would get nothing... 

49% chance get 1-10 mboxes per candy rareness increases the more mbox, of the time, 

then for the last 1% have 10- 1 out of 1k drops.... 

I think the drops should be a few halloween related pets, a few new custom tradeable limited items (So it doesnt devalue current limiteds), and then an untradeable limited armour set.

.1% Chance Pet #1
       .1% Chance Pet #2
       .1% Chance Pet #3

.1% Untradeable Armour Head
       .1% Untradeable Armour Chest
       .1% Untradeable Armour Legs
       .1% Untradeable Armour Boots
       .1% Tradeable Limited #1
       .1% Tradeable Limited #2
       .1% Tradeable Limited #3

Possible Tradeable Limiteds
       Pumpkin Halloween Basket
       Pennywise's Baloon
       Some sort of Mask

Possible Pets
       Zombie
       Ghost
       Baby Pennywise

Possible Untradeable Armour
       Pennywise Clown Suit

Totally not married to the items they were just what I came up with. Let me know what you think!

13 minutes ago, fishftw said:

Im just gonna throw out a quick Suggestion for candies, have an npc (possibly pennywise) that you gamble ur candy to.

50% Chance you would get nothing... 

49% chance get 1-10 mboxes per candy rareness increases the more mbox, of the time, 

then for the last 1% have 10- 1 out of 1k drops.... 

I think the drops should be a few halloween related pets, a few new custom tradeable limited items (So it doesnt devalue current limiteds), and then an untradeable limited armour set.

.1% Chance Pet #1
       .1% Chance Pet #2
       .1% Chance Pet #3

.1% Untradeable Armour Head
       .1% Untradeable Armour Chest
       .1% Untradeable Armour Legs
       .1% Untradeable Armour Boots
       .1% Tradeable Limited #1
       .1% Tradeable Limited #2
       .1% Tradeable Limited #3

Possible Tradeable Limiteds
       Pumpkin Halloween Basket
       Pennywise's Baloon
       Some sort of Mask

Possible Pets
       Zombie
       Ghost
       Baby Pennywise

Possible Untradeable Armour
       Pennywise Clown Suit

Totally not married to the items they were just what I came up with. Let me know what you think!

I like the idea, but I'd prefer they add them to a chest (ex. Halloween chest) BUT create a minigame with pennywise and what not. That makes players participate in a 1 time reward (ex. Pennywise balloon + outfit) or something similar. 

Possibly something along the lines of (collect the souls 150 -enter npc here-) and that rolls a reward out of the entire outfit/random table after you bring the jar back to Pennywise.

Edited by Max

Did you just watch IT part 2? Lmfao

On a more related note. Good idea generally I just don't know if lots of time should be spent on designing new items. Maybe take non obtainable existing items and use them instead.

• Like 1

LOL no i just thought it would be a good and relevant theme to tie into the 3 reward types. I mean i think the framework is there for all of it they just need models, which i dont think is to big of a deal. My main point is I dont want to see existing items keep getting pushed out and devalued more, and we dont need to flood the eco with more skilling supplies (big skilling boxes do that already). 

I think My reward tiers have a nice Balance, You get an influx of new cash from mbox, A new tradeable rare item for people to get excited about and try to trade/farm, And you also have the untradeable set that completionist's will want to get to show off.

There doesnt have to be 10 items that was just a suggestion it could be just 1 pet 1 tradeable limited and the untradeable armour set. I think that would be a little more doable. 

Edited by fishftw

Problem is that we'd need to get the models and replace existing models, that's why I didn't try to get this in for the recent update. It's whats caused the graphical issues around the map (such as at al kharid and the firemaking area) so not really keen on it unless its wanted by a large majority