Shaun

Best Story Games

Does anybody have a favourite game for its storyline? Tag spoilers appropriately for obvious reasons.

I absolutely loved Fallout and Gears of War.

• Like 1

One of my favorite stories of a game was one that was on Game Cube its was called uhm I can't remember the name but you were this little boy and your dad went missing one day then your mom finds a box of your dads and gives it to you and you find this like little machine in side and then you go around the world and fight other users with it and anyways you end up beating the game in space and your dad turns out to be like this over lord of space idk it was a super fun game cube game. Other than that another one of my fav games was  Halo when I was young me and my best friend Played it together and beat it in 48 hours my mom bought it for me on my birthday and we beat the game in 48 hours like we grinded hard core and beat the game. Was so enjoyable i remember crying at the end xD hehe I'm a noob tho i cry easily XD

Simpsons hit and run was a banger on the ps2 lmfao.

Need 4 Speed underground 2

Any of the CODs

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, Mock said:

Simpsons hit and run was a banger on the ps2 lmfao.

Need 4 Speed underground 2

Any of the CODs

Funnily enough, I re-played The Simpsons: Hit & Run on the computer last week. One of my favourite childhood games. 

Edited by Shaun

Simpsons hit and run was always fun Loved driving through the yards and then messing with the nuclear plant and stuff. Was a comical game. Have any of you played Elder Scrolls? I have Elder Scrolls summerset on my xbox atm but havent rlly gotten into the story cuz theres just so many side quests x.x

Posted (edited)

Talking about storylines alone, Modern Warfare 1 and 2 had a brilliant campaign, (1 edged it for me personally).

GTA Vice City, San Andreas and Liberty City were all great and had good, interesting characters.

Also, I used to play a game called 'Mercenaries', i'm not sure how well known it is but it was a brilliant game for it's time and had an amazing storyline with that you'd complete three times + as there are three main characters you can choose from, so of course there's more dialogue to be had through every playthrough, so on that basis, Mercenaries wins.

Image result for mercenaries  (11 January 2005)

Edited by Kuto

Xenoblade Chronicles 
NieR: Automata 
The Legend of Heroes Trails of Cold Steel 3 & 4 
Fate/Extra CCC