J W Kingsley

The Past 8 months... We will be better now Don't worry! Runique is Coming back better and its just been slowly growing behind the scenes

Hello All I just want to let you understand why some have said "Runique is dead Runique is not even worth playing why its not worth your time etc" all of these are LIES!!!! Runique has always been the best community for its players regardless of its player count. Just give us time to grow back I know you had your expectations high. I know you wanted better from us when we relaunched. I know you wanted this to be so much better than other communities and we have just fallen short.... Life happens, but Don't think you are in the dark. You will be seeing those promises that I have talked about and it is coming. We have a very hard working Developer doing his best while he juggles his own schedules and its just going to be a little bit longer. We do have "Content" its just not like shown clearly Runique has so much to offer to new players. I will be online about 4-6 hours a day now trying to push through these harder times and getting us back to being "help-full". I am busy my self though supporting my family and trying to make a good life for my young ones. So don't worry I will be here just give us a tiny bit of time. I know I left... I know I resigned.... I just I didn't have the happy job that I currently do now. I did not have the money to give out like I do now. I did not have the sponsors that I can give out now to have us grow. But I am back. I am here. Give me 1 week I promise to give the best results. ❤️ 

Okay thank you for listening to me and again I apologize for leaving our community to get things right but its going to be alright now because we are going to be very successful 🙂 Give Runique 1-2 weeks. You will see the changes that we can provide in a short amount of time with a little bit of the help of my current sponsors I have backing this community. Thank you Runique for being here. Thank you the Players for staying while we were grinding. Thanks you are beautiful, and you will do great now that we have returned we promise to give a fun will experience for all new players and old returning veterans.

1 hour ago, Mock said:

The enthusiasm is great but you have literally no control of the situation.

Its not hard to make players happy Mock that's all the server needs and it will slowly grow in time. I may not have a 100% solution that fixed the player count right away but that doesn't mean i can't slowly increase it with time and hard work and activity. ^_^ All the server needs is a good constant support for example consistent donations for events to increase player moral. They will enjoy the servers events while we continue to have our dear friend who is still doing the coding in his free time for us when he has a chance. Sure you tubers would help but we dont have them at the moment but that doesn't mean more can't come and if it comes down to it when i come back form vacation i have all the professional software to make videos even if it is progress ones to show how fun the server is. So Runique will succeed it just is gonna take some work and a good amount of love with the community. We are the only community that acts like family and that's why we were #1 its just everyone got busy and it slowly turned around and we had to take breaks. 🙂 We can make the community thrive again with veterans who know the server like your self and others for example my brother @Don Shaun does love this community as much as I do we can slowly make things work again if we take turns and have a great time again. Our staff team is doing the best we can and we just need to be there for them so they can continue getting suggestions and implementing them into the server. 🤗 

10 hours ago, J W Kingsley said:

Its not hard to make players happy Mock that's all the server needs and it will slowly grow in time. I may not have a 100% solution that fixed the player count right away but that doesn't mean i can't slowly increase it with time and hard work and activity. ^_^ All the server needs is a good constant support for example consistent donations for events to increase player moral. They will enjoy the servers events while we continue to have our dear friend who is still doing the coding in his free time for us when he has a chance. Sure you tubers would help but we dont have them at the moment but that doesn't mean more can't come and if it comes down to it when i come back form vacation i have all the professional software to make videos even if it is progress ones to show how fun the server is. So Runique will succeed it just is gonna take some work and a good amount of love with the community. We are the only community that acts like family and that's why we were #1 its just everyone got busy and it slowly turned around and we had to take breaks. 🙂 We can make the community thrive again with veterans who know the server like your self and others for example my brother @Don Shaun does love this community as much as I do we can slowly make things work again if we take turns and have a great time again. Our staff team is doing the best we can and we just need to be there for them so they can continue getting suggestions and implementing them into the server. 🤗 

delusional 😛

Okay, as much as I love Runique, and appreciate the work Relex/Deluxe/Flux have put in, you can't keep lying to yourself/others saying it'll grow again. The game had a chance to be great again, there were a few issues along the way which ultimately caused it to lose a lot of it's veteran players. Once updates became minimal (Sorry Deluxe) the game died. That's how it is. 

7 hours ago, Max said:

Okay, as much as I love Runique, and appreciate the work Relex/Deluxe/Flux have put in, you can't keep lying to yourself/others saying it'll grow again. The game had a chance to be great again, there were a few issues along the way which ultimately caused it to lose a lot of it's veteran players. Once updates became minimal (Sorry Deluxe) the game died. That's how it is. 

You can give up because there's no one in the PVP game for you but I know we will continue to rise up bud. Don't you have to worry. I don't have the option of "lying" Because I just know what I know give me 30 days and we will be back right on top!

Posted (edited)
On 12/8/2019 at 9:10 PM, Larkin said:

delusional 😛

You can disagree all day little one ^^ LoL.

Edited by J W Kingsley

On 12/9/2019 at 6:52 PM, J W Kingsley said:

know give me 30 days and we will be back right on top!

It's been over 20 days, your time is coming to an end. 
I've seen no improvement whatsoever. 

6 hours ago, Max said:

It's been over 20 days, your time is coming to an end. 
I've seen no improvement whatsoever. 

You can keep saying what you like buddie I’ve gotten over 10 people to join the discord and create accounts plus old OGs to come back so be negative it’s fine but please just don’t talk if you don’t even know the situation clearly have you asked Runique Staff? No so please sit down okay? And watch

J W, you're a good guy and this server doesn't deserve the effort you're putting in. Focus it on something that will matter, because the re-release of a broken Runique was an outright cash grab.

gYOAD2q.png

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 1/3/2020 at 3:05 PM, Kadachi said:

J W, you're a good guy and this server doesn't deserve the effort you're putting in. Focus it on something that will matter, because the re-release of a broken Runique was an outright cash grab.

gYOAD2q.png

okay ... 😞 I just love runique our family so much thats all i wish for is a big family online again but i understand :3

still might try tho....

Edited by J W Kingsley