Goldfox

Add star Sprite to Dzone

Add a Star Sprite to ::Dzone so all of us with 5k+ dust can turn in our dust. I know this is kind of OP in terms of Crystal keys so I recommend taking away getting crystal keys and maybe the gold ore from it as well and only have it give lamps so the game isn't flooded with like 20+ more hexbows and DWH overnight. Still incentives people going to the ones from the stars to get keys if that is what you are after. Just seems day by day I am getting more and more dust than I am able to spend. I am open to suggestions on maybe nerfing it so it takes 2x the dust or something too. I just know there is probably a lot of people with a lot of dust that would like to get rid of it. I'd rather get less lamps/keys and stuff overall just for an excuse to get rid of all this dust.

• Like 3

This or just a way to turn in a stack of dust in x amount intervals rather than needing to run back and forth to grab 20 dust from the bank. Either way no keys for mass lamps is a good idea imo since many players have thousands of dust in their pouches.

• Like 3

I am not one of those lucky duckers with thousands of dust, but I would support either iteration of this.

I see both sides of this. 

Here is my thought on it. 

If a sprite were added to dzone it should offer no ckeys. Just for the cost of convince. I don't see the point of a nerf to the cost of dust per lamp necessary though. Removing the ckey from that already defeats a good portion of the point. Plus the work has already been put in gathering the dust so that xp is "technically" already in the game I view this as more so a quality of life change to access it with the cost of the no ckey.

However, I do like Ricky's idea as well but, I see that as more of a quality of life improvement also. In my personal opinion I think there should be no nerf to something like that resource wise but, a cap on it so it isn't beneficial to people with 1000s of dust preventing them from turning in there but, players who frequent stars don't have to wait for one to spawn near a bank and bank run their dust.

In an ideal world I see the mix of both ideas making both sides happy with their trade offs. The sprite in dzone with the nerf of no ckey drops. And the interval idea on the normal sprite with a cap on intervals say up to 60 or 80. That way players who are just after the xp or turning in dust can mass turn in at dzone and the players who are still hunting for it can still go to stars and just have a little bit more convince.

• Like 2