Brew-ski

Few Suggestions

In-game suggestions

1. Make ironman modes able to choose xp rate from x2(gm)-x25(reg iron)
  2. Remove hci +1 drop rate. You can get bonus drop rate from row already modes don't need increased rates
  3.  Fix uim/hci modes to be true to osrs (uim no delete everything on death except to pvp death, hci one life no delete bank on death.)
  4. Greatly reduce money per skilling action (if this is still a thing). This can get changed in the future, but when the game releases if it was how runique used to be then there were be a influx of gold without items in the eco.
  5. Make sure trident works properly, along with having osrs slayer cave kraken and osrs kraken boss drop them.
  6. Demonic gorillas moved from wild, mentioned this in the channel yesterday. add Demonic scrolls to drop from black demons.
  7. Add shamans location to drop dwh, slayer cave should also get added for task only trips.
  8. If skilling tasks got transferred from original runique add proper sets to the correct skill.
  9. Make sure dragon pick is dropped as the osrs dragon pick not the rs3 dragon pick. You couldn't use smoldering stone on rs3 dpick to make infernal pick.
  10. Tbh i think the prestige system shouldn't be readded, you should just be able to continue from 99 to 120. partial mastery capes can be unlocked at lvl 120, full cape benefits can be 200m
  11. Maybe don't make instance scrolls accessible right away on release. By instances I mean the tp scrolls for rapier boss, bandos, etc not like zulrah, kraken vork. Over time seeing the playbase they can get added back.
  12. Add acb to sara, make sure sara is a do-able boss. Can't remember how op sara was, but i remember no one really did that task/boss.

Forum suggestions

1. Create a first unique boss drop thread. Community members would be able to reply with proof of non donated boss drops.
  2. Create first skilling pet thread.

This is all I really can think of atm. My memory is a little bad for some of the old runique stuff, so if I'm wrong about something plz no flame.

1. No support, however, I would like to see a Duo Iron Man game mode released in the future, with a low experience rate and the option to go solo.

2. I support.

3. I support. 

4. I support.

5. I support.

6. No support. Why are people now suddenly having an issue with them being in the Wilderness? 

7. I support.

8. I support.

9. I support, unless @Owner.png Relex can somehow solve that issue.

10. I support, the prestige system is such a turn off.

11. I support.

12. I support.

I support the forum suggestions. 

Edited by Shaun

5 minutes ago, Shaun said:

1. No support, however, I would like to see a Duo Iron Man game mode released in the future, with a low experience rate and the option to go solo.

Well if people don't like that i think reg iron should be at least x10 x25 is annoying seeing hci will go from x5 to x25 is silly.

1. Tbh i think the prestige system shouldn't be readded, you should just be able to continue from 99 to 120. partial mastery capes can be unlocked at lvl 120, full cape benefits can be 200m

This would be ridiculous on GM.

If the prestige system were to disappear; in my opinion once you hit 99 your XP rate should just drop to x5 (or increase to x5 if GM).

Keep the 120 capes as 120 capes. Could maybe try to add a benefit for 200m. Like maybe not needing the cape for the benefit? idk. 

I agree mostly with Shaun's list, bust strongly disagree with #10
Mostly because of what Mock said, 120 capes would be extremely insane..
Gettin 99 on 2x, restarting and gettin 104m on 5x is already taking fairly long for that mode.

7 hours ago, Izay said:

I agree mostly with Shaun's list, bust strongly disagree with #10
Mostly because of what Mock said, 120 capes would be extremely insane..
Gettin 99 on 2x, restarting and gettin 104m on 5x is already taking fairly long for that mode.

I mean chosing gm is choosing that x2 rate, prestige kinds goes against the x2 game mode, and instead makes you x5. That whole concept doesn't really make sense for the gamemode seeing your commiting to a x2 rate when you make the account.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Brew-ski said:

I mean chosing gm is choosing that x2 rate, prestige kinds goes against the x2 game mode, and instead makes you x5. That whole concept doesn't really make sense for the gamemode seeing your commiting to a x2 rate when you make the account.

Agree on the fact that it is not really making sense, still it takes alot of time for a rsps.
Surely it's a hard gamemode, probably the hardest, but I think there wouldnt be many gm's with any 120 capes if this would turn out to be changed as it pretty much is.. 52m 1x xp.

If there is any balanced suggestion for that I would like to see it, but just removing the prestige and let gm go and make 52m exp is a bit over.

Edited by Izay

1. No support

2. No support

3. No support

4. No support

5. Support

6. No support

7. Support

8. Support

9. Support

10. No support

11. No support

12. No support on changing Zyliana, Support on the Acb tho.

Seems like a lot of development time would be spent on removing features instead of adding them. I'm not a huge fan of this

6 hours ago, Runique said:

Seems like a lot of development time would be spent on removing features instead of adding them. I'm not a huge fan of this

This was posted during the post beta period where you had a month to fix the game before release. It was aimed more to resolve the previous issues runique had. Instead you guys chose to release the same exact game with the same problems. Also the "removing" is fixing problems from 2015 when you coded it. This is exactly why i haven't played seriously, cause even with the community and seeing old friends this server refuses to fix the previous problems it had before. Cya.

10 minutes ago, Brew-ski said:

This was posted during the post beta period where you had a month to fix the game before release. It was aimed more to resolve the previous issues runique had. Instead you guys chose to release the same exact game with the same problems. Also the "removing" is fixing problems from 2015 when you coded it. This is exactly why i haven't played seriously, cause even with the community and seeing old friends this server refuses to fix the previous problems it had before. Cya.

The beta was online for a week, so you're pretty delusional. Cya.