Shaun

Tattoos / Piercings

Does anybody here have tattoos and/or piercing? If not, are you interested in getting tattooed and/or pierced in the future? 

Had the hand-prints of my newborn tattooed on me last week, which counted as my 11th tattoo. I still have more ideas for tattoos, so the 11th tattoo will not be my last. No piercings currently, nor am I interested in getting pierced in the future. An immaturity of a bet went on between my friends and I when I was around 16, which I lost, and the result was to get my tongue pierced. Removed the barbell thing from my tongue several weeks later. 

Edited by Shaun

wanna sleeve . One that actually means something tho not your basic clock or rose lol so taking my time in deciding what I want.  Dont like piercings tbh. i didnt know shaun had a heart getting his kid tatooed awwwwwww

36 minutes ago, Kaizen said:

wanna sleeve . One that actually means something tho not your basic clock or rose lol so taking my time in deciding what I want.  Dont like piercings tbh. i didnt know shaun had a heart getting his kid tatooed awwwwwww

The little one has turned me into somewhat of a soppy fucker, that is for sure.

I've always wanted to get a tattoo since I was 16 but some how it just never happened and now I am waiting until I lose at least 30-40 more pounds before I get one on my back and right side of my chest I already have them imagined on what exactly I want But due to me not being in the best shape atm I don't want the tattoo to become ruined when I eventually lose the weight. I have never had gotten any piercings though I've though about getting both of my ears done but just haven't done it who knows what will happen in the future 😄 I'm only 24 atm so still got plenty of time to figure out what I want to do. :3 

I've got a few, hopefully gonna start on a back piece soon. From oldest to newest tattoo. Only thing is affording it. Planning on getting a untraditional sleeve on my arms as well, with tattoos different places but not filled out the space inbetween, really like how that looks. But yeah got chest, right underarm and right backside of upper arm tattooed.

spacer.png

spacer.png

6eda05886f.png

I've got 2 currently, a half sleeve on my right arm which i created and drew myself. The other is on my back of an abstract eagle.

Don't have any myself. Honestly speaking, I don't get why people like tattoos/piercings. I see no reason to get them, but I don't have a problem who those who choose to.

• Like 1

I have three tattoos. A monster on my calf. A half sleeve that covers my chest and back and my fucking meeeeseeeeeks on my leg 😂

• Like 1

No tattoos yet, wanting a sleeve for sure. I do have piercings technically, just gauged out. Currently at 8mm/0, wanting to go to 10mm/00 🤷‍♂️🤣