Legendsrise

LegendsRise ~ #1 PK/PVM Clan

Do you have what it takes to become a legend               

What this clan is about

LegendsRise is about helping people enjoy the experience of playing Runique, and giving people the thrill of pking and pvming at the highest level.

This clan is new and fresh and hungry to take over, the journey is just beginning take advantage of this and become a legend!

Requirements
1. Speak English
2. Be Active

Rules

1. Follow Runique Rules

2. No attacking or killing clan members in wilderness

3. Don't join another clan

4. Don't be toxic

Meet all the requirements and can follow the rules, Turn in a Application Below!

Application

Username:

Goals on Runique:

What benefits would you bring to the clan:                                                         619831726_LegendsRise.thumb.jpg.2841b8e9cc5f3332e320d676a3873e40.jpg                                                        

Edited by Legendsrise
  • Thanks 1

Username: Goku

Goals on Runique: Max out my account, and get to end-game gear without donating. (Will to support eventually)

What benefits would you bring to the clan: Have played the server before, and have a lot of knowledge about RS that I can help anyone that needs help.  Also will always be active. Looking forward for tomorrow. #RuniqueHYPE

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Legendsrise said:

Sounds good i'll see you in-game, and message me for discord invite!

Discord Name: Goku#9893

• Like 1

Username: Sky

Goals on Runique: Max in first week, win #10 in opening week event.

What benefits would you bring to the clan:     Active PVMer and will help with PKing if asked to. I'm also a easy going person.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sky said:

Username: Sky

Goals on Runique: Max in first week, win #10 in opening week event.

What benefits would you bring to the clan:     Active PVMer and will help with PKing if asked to. I'm also a easy going person.

Sounds good hope to see you in-game! Add me on discord if you wanna join discord for clan if not its all good! Trickyright#1458

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, A Moist Nun said:

Application

Username: A Moist Nun (Aka Xnxx)

Goals on Runique: PK

What benefits would you bring to the clan:        Pking!!

Sounds good hope to see you in-game! Add me on discord if you wanna join discord for clan if not its all good! Trickyright#1458

• Like 1

This looks like a very interesting Clan! I wish you the best of happiness with it! ❤️ Great Ideas!!

When can I join? 🙂 

Edited by J W Kingsley