hey you

Vote changement for better eco

Alright guys, so we all know we have a pretty dope vote system here. The problem is, the vote rewards are WAY to common. I mean there are items in there that should be able to make you some money like for example bone crusher, tome of frost, the prayer scrolls etc. Right now you get em way too often and they aren't worth anything... (1-2m is nothing and we all know it). Now what do I suggest exactly?

I would change the green vote boxes so they can accually give good items, but on a low rate. So when you get a precious item out of it, you can accually feel good and make some bank...

Common and uncommon items should be supplies such as: (Rates are as an example)

- charms

- Dragon bones

- Frost Dragon bones

- Potions

- GP (1gp - 1m)

-  Skilling supplies

Rare items:  (like 1 in 1000)

- Tome of frost

- Prayer scrolls (all 4)

- Bone crusher

- Charming imp

Very rare: (like 1 in 2500)

- Some low tier equipment/weapons maybe like colored whips etc

Legendary: (like 1 in 20.000)

- Some rares

- good equipment / weapons

It's just a rough idea but I think you need to keep the intention of voting really high and make it worth it.

Edited by hey you

I like this idea in general BUT lets say there are 300 people on a day that vote... that is 900 votes. To make things easy, that is roughly 1000 votes so that means there is a rare item coming into the eco every day. Obviously that is not exactly how % chance works but you get the idea.

(unless when voting you only get 1 box or something)

However, I do agree that some items are wayyyy to common and give a player several mill just from voting a few times.

Good idea

7 minutes ago, Zetherin said:

I like this idea in general BUT lets say there are 300 people on a day that vote... that is 900 votes. To make things easy, that is roughly 1000 votes so that means there is a rare item coming into the eco every day. Obviously that is not exactly how % chance works but you get the idea.

(unless when voting you only get 1 box or something)

However, I do agree that some items are wayyyy to common and give a player several mill just from voting a few times.

Good idea

Yeh you are 100% correct there !! I'll update the rates accordingly

Right now votes are extremely cheap. 

A reason for this is, the double exp timer doesn't stack if you use more than 1 vote at the same time. 

Also the double exp from votes doesn't stack with server double exp. 

And last but not least, there is only a max of 10 votes you can turn in every day. So people don't buy votes because there is only a max of 10 votes. 

They need to up this or make it unlimited. But add a solid system to prevent people from using vpn's to vote multiple times.

So in this stage I see no need to support this. Even tho it's nice to have extra rewards :P

Edited by reckful7

So another thing to add why this is a bad idea.
The green mbox actually give access to a list of items which are lost by ppl who died and lost some items. These items come into some kind of random pool. And there is a chance to get one of these items.
So i'd be against this idea.