Realm

Clan Logs

Can we get something added into the clan info tab that shows logs of recent things like;

- Rank ups & Demotes (and who did them)

- Clan Tasks Completed

- Clan Level Ups

- Members Kick & Banned

While also having time & date stamps?

Also being able to sort between which (Show all recent kicks, show all rank ups)

Concept pics below 🙂

H8noc5f.pngRftcZYI.png

• Like 5

I agree with Floop ^

I think it would be nice to see logs but minor things would need to be figured out like who could see the logs?

I still think a rare drop log would be cool, maybe not kept in the clan tab but maybe in the "R" tab that could be server wide. (Not super relevant but just a thought)

+1 in support

I think for the amount of work it needs it isn't worth what the outcome would produce. It's just a nice feature that wouldn't be used, none the less i support :)

I would give this one a yes, but on a lower priority than other things right now..
This looks like a really really nice QoL but not cannon update.
Still a +1 from me. (Also nice visualization) 

While it's a cool QoL concept, there is a lot of back-end code that would need to be considered. My biggest concern would be the storage size for each clan. Though it wouldn't immediately be a problem, it definitely would be a problem in a couple of months from now. Though we can delete 'old' logs manually, leaving something like this to be manually done is less than efficient and will lead to human-prone errors occurring.

We have been planning on moving all logs over to something like elasticsearch, which can handle such a huge load of storage, but this is still in the not-so-near future.