reckful7

Nerf Zulrah Death Price

So, as you all may know. The price you have to pay after dying at Zulrah is beyond insane. 

Players who just started and got there first Chaotic Crossbow from lets say slayer shop. They'd have to pay 150m for just the Ccb. 

If you'd die with max gear for example pernix, blowpipe etc. You'd have to pay max cash. This is ridiculous. 

On top of that, most items aren't even as expensive as it's listed in items kept on death. 

Please fix the price to a more acceptable fee. 

Thanks for your understanding, and your support.

I agree, I say lower it by 75% should be viable as it represents the items value nicely.

I think this has been mentioned before but no one has made a poll yet. But buy back items price if pretty high if you don't have a good amount of gold. Its a really big money sink but idk what Runique staff think on this topic so get them involved lets get a poll going and see what the community thinks. But Zulrah has always had a high money sink since before re released the server it was like before we shut down as well. Anyways I'm +1 for a reduced fee support.

1 minute ago, J W Kingsley said:

I think this has been mentioned before but no one has made a poll yet. But buy back items price if pretty high if you don't have a good amount of gold. Its a really big money sink but idk what Runique staff think on this topic so get them involved lets get a poll going and see what the community thinks. But Zulrah has always had a high money sink since before re released the server it was like before we shut down as well. Anyways I'm +1 for a reduced fee support.

It is a good money sink but people could literally risk there whole bank when upgrading gear and can’t afford to purchase it back. There needs to be a happy medium.

I agree again we should make a poll. See what everyone thinks. I don't know what would be the % it would be nerfed to if there was one. But yeah happy medium sounds like a good direction to go for this topic.

3 minutes ago, J W Kingsley said:

I agree again we should make a poll. See what everyone thinks. I don't know what would be the % it would be nerfed to if there was one. But yeah happy medium sounds like a good direction to go for this topic.

I will create the poll for everyone to vote on, it just doesn’t add up as current item values you’re basically paying full price to receive your items back