Threesheet

Lets revolutionise Runique

Runique Loans & Claims

Loans

Do you lust for expensive items? Do you watch rich players strut around and get jealous? Well your in luck. Runique Loans & Claims is just what you need.

How does it work?

Its very simple! You fill out the below form. And repay double off what you Loaned. (Maximum Loan term 1 week)

form

• What is your play time? (This will act as your Credit score: This will dictate what type of loans you can get)
  • Have you ever been muted or banned before?: 
  • What is your in game name:

What Loans can i get?

(Green = in stock, Red = out of stock)

10M cash

20m cash

30m cash

40m cash

50m cash

100M

200M

250M

500M

1B

5B

Want to get involved? 

We are currently looking for investors. Its very simple! One time fee of 30m and Runique Loans & Claims will broker your deals without taking a %!

Small print

There is a 10% deposit required. Late repayment will result in additional 5m fee per day. 1 Week without contact or payment will result in your details being sold.

Coming soon!

Ever been unfairly Muted/Banned/Kicked/Warned. Felt personally attacked? And like there was 0 you could do about it? Well know you can. Coming soon. We will work to secure you a a compensation fee. No win no fee. We will take 65% of your fee. 

AssPhucker

Moss Side

M12 deg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I would like to invest and become a share holder. Kingsley Bank of Runique has always been there for the people, and will always be there for the helpful. Motivate each other and let's have a great business partnership. 🙂 

Just now, J W Kingsley said:

I would like to invest and become a share holder. Kingsley Bank of Runique has always been there for the people, and will always be there for the helpful. Motivate each other and let's have a great business partnership. 🙂 

I look forward to working with you. Please pm "Assphucker" In game to make your payment. 

• Like 1

Just now, Daewoon said:

mans too confused at this point

Can’t tell if this is serious or a joke

7 minutes ago, Kaizen said:

Image result for ppi claim meme

Have you had a loan, credit card or mortgage before 2012? You could be due a large payout. 

4 minutes ago, Nex said:

Can’t tell if this is serious or a joke

This is 120% serious. 

Just now, Threesheet said:

Have you had a loan, credit card or mortgage before 2012? You could be due a large payout. 

This is 120% serious. 

I’m in need of a mortgage for my Runique home.. I only have 10M deposit, how many years repayment can I get?

Just now, Nex said:

I’m in need of a mortgage for my Runique home.. I only have 10M deposit, how many years repayment can I get?

Hey buddy.

With a 10m deposit. I can give you a 100m mortgage. We can arrange daily payments of 20m. Untill the sum of 130m is reached. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Threesheet said:

Hey buddy.

With a 10m deposit. I can give you a 100m mortgage. We can arrange daily payments of 20m. Untill the sum of 130m is reached. 

I’m looking for a more lengthy period

Sounds like a stupid scam honestly, if you don't have the money in the first place don't bother trying to get loans etc. It's a simple game

Just now, Hoarding said:

Sounds like a stupid scam honestly, if you don't have the money in the first place don't bother trying to get loans etc. It's a simple game

I'm giving out money. I dont see how that can be a scam.

Just now, Threesheet said:

I'm giving out money. I dont see how that can be a scam.

Long term you'll win trust me it always starts out as that.

Just now, Hoarding said:

Long term you'll win trust me it always starts out as that.

That is generally how loans work. The company hopes the poor soul doesn't meet repayments. Doesn't make it a scam though.