Runique

Slayer Fixes, Dagannoth Spawns, Bug Fixes

Hello everyone,

Fast update to fix a couple of things tonight

• Dagannoth spawns have been added to Waterbirth Island Dungeon
  • Fixed bug where the XP was incorrect when claiming Slayer XP from no-prayer tasks
  • Fixed bug where you couldn't teleport to nechryael slayer task
  • Fixed bug where you couldn't unmorph from Bedsheets
  • Decreased health for Kalphite workers from 420 hp to 120 hp
  • Tripled the delay in between global "Did you know" announcements
  • Decreased the time it takes for portal in pest control to weaken (they should all be weakened within a minute instead of two)
  • Decreased the departure time for pest control boats to 1 minute 30 seconds
  • Skeleton set pieces are now tradeable
  • Added Kalphite Lair teleport in Slayer category (requires client update)
  • There should now be a global message when getting a rare drop instead of just being restricted to clan chats
  • Change to the search feature in bank that should stop the bug that disconnects players from occurring (requires client update)
  • Commands are now saved in your chat history which can be scrolled through with page up/page down keys (requires client update)
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Forgot to put these in the first time:

• Fixed bug where you couldn't teleport to nechryael slayer task 
  • Added Kalphite Lair teleport in Slayer category (requires client update)
  • Commands are now saved in your chat history which can be scrolled through with page up/page down keys (requires client update)
  • Fixed bug where the XP was incorrect when claiming Slayer XP from no-prayer tasks

O shit, I was joking asking for update tonight, greatly appreciate the fast response on fixing those issues.

Posted (edited)

I suggest this Global loot announcer excludes all loot that is dropped within the Wilderness. It will be quite annoying to announce to the entire server that you are at Glacors, or at Revenants.

But thanks for the work you are putting in, great updates 🙂 

Edited by Ak1r

6 minutes ago, Ak1r said:

I suggest this Global loot announcer excludes all loot that is dropped within the Wilderness. It will be quite annoying to announce to the entire server that you are at Glacors, or at Revenants.

Agreed. Also maybe remove the 'small' drops for example all the golden stuff from Phoenix, magic stones from abyssal demons. Maybe only the drops from items worth 50m+ or something. Its too spammy now in my opinion

48 minutes ago, To Gain said:

Agreed. Also maybe remove the 'small' drops for example all the golden stuff from Phoenix, magic stones from abyssal demons. Maybe only the drops from items worth 50m+ or something. Its too spammy now in my opinion

Please don't forget Zulrah Scales and Magma Scales

Great progression! Appreciated by everyone 🙂

12 hours ago, Ak1r said:

We are going to be making some changes to it. Though I am on rest today due to some eye tests I had today, I will try to get to it tomorrow asap

• Like 1