WhosTank

XP LAMPS

Be able to buy xp lamps with slayer points idk how much points per one or xp per lamp but as of right now slayer points seem useless outside of chaotic crossbow Or charm Imp! 

I could see this working if done properly. 

Small lamps give mediocre xp for let's say 50 ish points (can be discussed and altered to a more reasonable price per xp)

Medium lamps would give decent xp and cost like 100-150 points (seems fair but can be discussed)

And lastly, Large lamps give good-great xp for 300-500 points (same price as chaotics or more to make it fair for the xp). 

But for the most part, I will remain neutral. 

Edited by Ragnar
  • Like 1

I am kinda against it. There were multiple people on Runique 1 who prestiged 120 agility / mining without doing a single lap or mining a single ore, just from lamps from evil trees/stars.
This already is a HUGE boost, no new source of skilling xp than now, no support from my side.

I dont see a problem in that not everybody like too run laps or mine ores lets give them away too achieve xp from other outside sources i think doing it with slayer points is good and ive seen other servers have it and seems too not be a issue or lets update the slayer points store cause right now its pretty unrewarding and xp lamps with slayer points is pretty common in most servers dont see it causing a big issue on here,should be pretty easy too implement as well 🙂

I disagree with this suggestion, there are already to many viable ways to train various skills and already pretty easy

I agree with @donor.pngNex and @moderator.pngIzay. As stated above 'There are already several ways to boost your skilling levels' 
So also a no for me.

On the other hand, I think the slayer reward shop could use an update with other items perhaps. Cuz at this point, the only thing you're gonna get is a CCB and charming imp indeed.

Maybe fero rings (like me)
All other 100s 1000s of points go to slayer xp eventually.

Maybe some slayer pets? Abby demon pet, cockatrice, basilisk pet? I'm sure we can think of some pets.
Other items I can't think of right now.

• Thanks 1

I think the shop definitely needs a revamp but lamps are not something that I feel needs to be added. They are plenty other options as stated above.