Wu Tang Klan

Agility Tickets

It would be neat if any of the agility courses gave you tickets at the end of each lap, which can be turned in at an NPC for agility experience. (1,5,10,100 at a time: Could be 2,000 base exp for a ticket)

These tickets would be tradeable, a good way for starters to earn money, and buyable xp for those who hate the agility skill. (Pretty sure 60% of player base)

P.S I saw this somewhere else

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Support other than being tradeable, too op.

Make 1 ticket be the same experience as completing a lap or something.

Helps speed up agility, which is nice, basically by 2x.

Edited by Tom Delonge
  • Like 1

I agree with tom, support but have them untradeable, maybe throw some more stuff into a mini store too like graceful etc

• Like 1

Hmm I agree aswell, like what Tom said..
Less buyable xp, more rewards for doing the skill itself. 

I support for non-tradeable. We need some way for players to have some self achievement in the game 

Yeah I like the overall idea, but I'd rather they not be tradeable. We don't need a bunch of buy-able xp all over the sever.

I do agree that it would be a great money maker for noobs, but I agree with everyone else. They should not be tradeable, just add some really cool agility related stuff to the agility store for the tickets besides buying xp for yourself. The amount of tickets per lap should also vary on the course you're using, maybe even add advanced agility courses that give more tickets compared to the regular courses since you'll need the levels for advanced courses

This would be great addition to add for agility. I agree with everyone else on them not being trade able but would make the agility grind less harsh. Support from me! 🙂 

I kinda of see these tickets as being the same as Armadyl shards... I think they could be tradeable if the correct base xp was found. It would not be that OP as some of you think.

It's less about the XP being OP but more about the hard skills loosing it's charm due to them being buyable.

1 hour ago, Izay said:

It's less about the XP being OP but more about the hard skills loosing it's charm due to them being buyable.

So get rid of Armadyl shards? I feel like both make it easy.

It's easier to prevent something like armadyl shards to come in as an update now, than to remove that one feature now, that would make people angry for no reason, it's one skill, that's fine I guess.