Hello everybody,

We decided to work on bug fixes this week as we've heard some input that we're not focusing enough on them. I do see that bug fixes weren't fully prioritized, but it was due to us trying to add more content in since that was the previous complaints while I was working on the clipping, region and path-finding rework. I did also take some time this week to continue said rework, it's looking really promising so far.

• Fixed the "Sell all" option on shops for unnoted items
  • Fixed the bug that caused your "total risk" to be inaccurate for the Wilderness chest
  • Fixed the bug that didn't Black skull the player properly when looting from the Wilderness chest
  • Set the hp requirement to 90 for npcs to be able to drop Wilderness Keys
  • Increased the chance of receiving Wilderness Keys in PvP from 1/50 to 1/20
  • Blood Money total risk requirement now takes lost untradeables into account
  • Fixed the PvP areas that didn't count as part of the Wilderness: Lava maze & the area below the Wilderness Agility Course
  • Fixed the bug where you could bypass item requirements by using presets
  • Fixed the bug where every player on your friends list would show as having a 'Previous Name'
  • Fixed the bug where your friends logging in/out wouldn't display as a notification above chatbox
  • Fixed all dagannoth pets looking the same except slightly recolored
  • Fixed Woodcutting tasks not progressing
  • Fixed the one tile near the most north-west part of the Wilderness being a non-PvP spot
  • Fixed the bug where the angry rats in Giant Mole instance counted in the "Killcount" interface
  • Fixed the bug that didn't fully charge your chaotic weapons when you tried repairing them after dying/having them uncharged
  • Fixed the bug where dying in Weapons Game would make you lose your killstreak
  • Fixed the bug where emote clues that required you to not wear a specific item(s) were not working
  • Added a message when completing a step in a clue to inform you of how many steps are left
  • Fixed disconnection issue when using a pet house in POHs
  • Fixed disconnection issue when trying to make-last rune in ::dskills
  • Fixed disconnection issue when attacking Corporeal beast with a Zamorakian spear
  • Fixed disconnection issue you would sometimes get when spam clicking on Withdraw-"Last-X" option on bank items
  • Increased the supplies PKer modes get in their bank
  • Improve grammar mistakes in "extra skilling resources for donators" message
  • Remove the red color from extra skilling resources for donators
  • Disabled the ability to accept slayer duo requests after the person requesting has finished the initial task
  • Disabled "tags" (crown images, etc) from the help-cc discord channel
  • Disabled "extra resource" from thieving stalls
  • Disabled gp given per action for feathering arrow shafts
  • Made Doctors hat and Investigator's hat tradeable and sellable to Sigmund
  • Moved the position where the soul wars took you when leaving the area
  • Made all abyssal tentacles "destroyable"
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much for focusing on improving the game!!!!

Disabled gp given per action for feathering arrow shafts / why has this been disabled? since the skill gives fletching xp when u put feather onto a shaft?

Fixed the bug where the angry rats in Giant Mole instance counted in the "Killcount" interfac

so mole (it) is fixed when you can do more then one kill ?

Posted (edited)

Thank you for this list of bug fixes.

I guess 

6 minutes ago, Im The Don said:

Disabled gp given per action for feathering arrow shafts / why has this been disabled? since the skill gives fletching xp when u put feather onto a shaft?

Probably a lot of GP.

Edited by Melkor

3 minutes ago, Melkor said:

Thank you for this list of bug fixes.

I guess 

Probably a lot of GP.

eh you lost money when you did it if you bought shafts for 500 ea but yeah i guess so makes sense just kind of weird since it gives you xp 

6 hours ago, hci pleb said:

happy they doing some bugs fixes but kinda let down nothing new 

Well people were asking for some bug fixes mainly this time, new content comes soon enough! 🙂

Fantastic update Relex, thanks alot

Great! We needed bug fixes bad, and I'm glad that Runique is getting frequent updates again since it's revival.

Keep up the good work! ❤️