r3vt

PRE EOC Suggestion (Solomon General Store).

Hi. This suggestion it's maybe impossible to add but i think it would improve the ;;store or add fresh items to the droplist. 

My suggesiton is to add as in pre eoc, or in rs3 itself different type of animations. Like what? When you rest, you just sit down, but what about of giving a new cosmetic/animation improvement? This new things that can go from resting, mining, fishing. teleporting, dying, etc, etc could be dropped as a "click to consume & unlock" item.

In "R" tab, there should be a new place where you open it , see all the unlocked/locked animations and from all the list you just pick the one you're felling at the moment & use it.
If this could be implemented i'd also suggest having in this Tab where its the full list of the unlocked & locked new animations, pets, all that kind of stuff that in the end its usefull to know. 

I also know that maybe it's not a priority for the server but would be good to see it to rejuvenate the ;;store thats kinda dead in my opinion & also adding to some dead bosses new drops -> bringing them back to the main scene.

The main idea hope its clear!
Thanks for the time, sorry if its a really stupid suggestion but it'd be cool & fun to watch ingame!

Forgot to say:
Commands such as ::bank , ::dzone , etc etc could be coded so if i type ::bnak it also opens the bank, or some sort of stuff like that! :)