Ak1r

Wilderness keys

Heyho, since the addition of wilderness keys, the eco has had alot of new items come into the game, such as primordials and vesta's pieces. These are originally only dropped from bosses and this kind of takes away the point in bossing in my opinion Since these keys are being farmed by numerous players, these items are losing value since so many are entering eco from people just afk farming keys from bandits and other low tier mobs instead of doing bossing. 

I suggest keys are removed as a drop from all wildy mobs with 90+ health and rather dropped more frequently from PvP, maybe like 1/10, as well as to all wilderness bosses, with a droprate of 1/50. Could also be added to skilling in wilderness, e.g wilderness agility, deyalt ores, maestic trees. These rates are only suggestions and are of course discussable. I think this would be more healthy for the game overall since it encourages bossing rather than just farming mobs which originally drop next to nothing.

Would like to hear everyone else's thoughts on this.

Edited by Ak1r
  • Like 4

-1 pvp is already op, I would however vote to get rid of them completely or make them only give out random coin amounts because i do agree it majorly takes away from bosses... Way to many items coming in game