Nigerian

Zulrah Death penalty

The Price for certain items or gear is ridiculous to buy back. I had just spent my bank getting chaotic crossbow etc only 200m. I went into zulrah with Elite void, fury, Chaotic crossbow, Dark bow and died unfortunately. The price to buy gear back is 185M. That is an insanely stupid amount which I can't even afford at this current time so can't really progress into the game any further. The prices to buy gear back either needs to be capped, reduced or re-evaluated. Because that is closing in one 100% Buy back on value aswell as tradables being lost. This is off putting to do zulrah and hence the reason why blowpipes and scales are so scarce.

Agree with this somewhat. I think chaotics (mainly crossbow) should be a bit cheaper to buy back, maybe at 30m per chaotic, since chaotic crossbow is the main weapon used for zulrah. Other items are fine in my opinion.

Support. the price for chaotic weapons is very high.
anywhere between 10 to 50m seems better.

I disagree with this. There needs to be a risk to do Zulrah. Just like any other boss there is a risk. You could "get back on your feet" By for example skilling your way back to buy your things back from Zulrah. -Support

5 hours ago, Nrazzer said:

I disagree with this. There needs to be a risk to do Zulrah. Just like any other boss there is a risk. You could "get back on your feet" By for example skilling your way back to buy your things back from Zulrah. -Support

You can use a rune crossbow with barely any difference, you buy it back for 20k. Where is the risk?

Its too expensive for chaotics. Its cheaper to buy a new one than paying for it at the priest.

If this is done then the adjustments might effect other items protecting over the chaotics depending on how much they’re changed to.

Looking for more feedback