Wu Tang Klan

Multiple accounts in wilderness Warning

So after a few incidents leading people to getting banned due to having multiple accounts in the wilderness, I would like to suggest a fix.

This is a mistake several players do when playing on 2-3 accounts, and a ban seems to be over the top for a mistake like this. 

Needless to say, people doing it on purpose deserve punishment. 

Hence, why don't we have a system where it warns you, if you take your second account into the wilderness? You would have 10 seconds to get one account of wilderness, or receive an infraction. This way, it's better for players who make the mistake unknowingly, and the offenders are still punished.

• Like 2

Well, I support it and dont. 

I support it for the reason that i myself have made this mistake, after forgetting i have an account afking in the wilderness, or a simple missclick. 

I dont support this because, the people who got banned for doing so did it multiple times in the span of 20 mins - 5 hours from what I remember. 

Once in a while, its understandable, but multiple times is just being careless therefore deserving of a punishment. 

So yeah.

Edited by Max

What’s the difference between this and staff approaching the player directly to give them their warnings before a punishment? 

Honestly think it's fine the way it, I don't see how it's difficult to remember you already have an account in the wilderness before stepping into it again whether it be by accident or not. It should only take one warning for someone to be a little more careful not to have two or more accounts in at the same time and someone being careless is on them and not anyone else. As for a ban being "over the top" I agree to an extent, if there's a long enough period between the two incidents one final warning is fair (in my opinion) but if it's a situation where a player entered on multiple accounts, was warned and 30 minutes later they did it again I think a punishment there is completely justified. 

2 hours ago, Delightful said:

Honestly think it's fine the way it, I don't see how it's difficult to remember you already have an account in the wilderness before stepping into it again whether it be by accident or not. It should only take one warning for someone to be a little more careful not to have two or more accounts in at the same time and someone being careless is on them and not anyone else. As for a ban being "over the top" I agree to an extent, if there's a long enough period between the two incidents one final warning is fair (in my opinion) but if it's a situation where a player entered on multiple accounts, was warned and 30 minutes later they did it again I think a punishment there is completely justified. 

The people banned for this had multiple warnings over a span of a few hours. 

So it really wasn't over the top.